- Enoki - Best used as funky garnishes in soups and salads. You can also use them in stirfries or as snacks at cocktail parties (Try wrapping parma-ham or salmon around them.)
- Porcini - These are quite "meaty" so are good gently sauteed in garlic and parsley or added to a risotto.
- Oyster - King Oysters are more common and are amazing with strong, robust dishes like lamb and pork. The more delicate pink, golden and grey oysters are an awesome starter served raw with a vinaigrette dressing.
- Shitake - These guys are tough and can handle slow cooking so roast them, stew them, stuff them with cheese or use them in soups.
- Button mushrooms - Piss off. We don't do boring here.
If you would like to mail Heike from All Manna Of Mushrooms drop her a line on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 082 657 2428. It could be perfect for a corporate sponsorship. Otherwise, you might just want some amazing shrooms.