Jamie Who is a blog about everything. Except current affairs. And politics. Also science, sport, religion, celebrities, movies, media and marketing, technology, business and design. So...basically Jamie Who is a blog about food. All things food.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Racist. Bigot. Loser.

The best part of this blog is when I get an e-mail or comment from one of my readers saying how much they enjoyed a review or a recipe. Look, sometimes they won't enjoy something I write and if they put their point of view across in an intelligent, logical way then I appreciate it. This blog is only my opinion after all. It's not like I try and pretend to know more, or that my opinion matters more. All that said, every now and then you get someone commenting on something in a way that is totally unnecessary. One particular idiot had a go at not only me (which I could have handled) but also at our beautiful country. He was a racist and a bigot and his closed-mindedness was exceeded only by his stupidity. Yesterday I had had enough. I tweeted about it and asked people what they thought. Well...the response was awesome. Please feel free to click on the link below to check out what all the fuss is about. And...of course don't be shy to have a little dig yourselves. It's wankers like this that I have no time for. 

No comments: