- 220g of raw oats
- 400ml of fat-free milk
- Two teaspoons of cinnamon
- Two apples
- Fat-free yoghurt, to serve
- Organic honey, to serve
- A pack of cashew nuts, roughly chopped/crushed
- Two handfuls of strawberries
Okay, what to do:
1. Add the cinnamon to the milk and pour over the oats. Soak overnight in the fridge.
2. In the morning, divide the oats betwen four bowls. Grate the apples and slice the strawberries.
3. To serve, top the oats with the yoghurt and add the apple, the nuts and the strawberries. Finish by drizzling over some honey.
How easy was that? Seriously, don't come back to my site if you fu*k this one up. I don't want you. Obviously it's up to you what you add as long as you keep the base of the soaked oats. Play around, go crazy. You're crazy like that! Crazy kid.