Jamie Who is a blog about everything. Except current affairs. And politics. Also science, sport, religion, celebrities, movies, media and marketing, technology, business and design. So...basically Jamie Who is a blog about food. All things food.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Healthy substitutes

My health is really important to me. I spend loads of time either on the road or in the gym but I spend as much time (if not more) on researching, developing and tweaking recipes to find alternative ingredients for unhealthy ones. It's amazing but if you look hard enough and think a bit laterally you can pretty much substitute anything unhealthy completely, and if not you can at least limit the damage by finding a healthier option. Believe me, with the recipes on this site you won't even know the difference. Except in the way you feel and the way you look.

Stay tuned for some examples of what I'm talking about. We're just getting to know each other so we'll take it easy. I don't want to rush into a relationship, I'd rather you got to know me a bit better first.

Cheers,
Jamie Who

No comments: