Jamie Who is a blog about everything. Except current affairs. And politics. Also science, sport, religion, celebrities, movies, media and marketing, technology, business and design. So...basically Jamie Who is a blog about food. All things food.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thanks for coming

Ok, alright, so this is it. Quite a weird feeling actually. Let's start with why I'm here...

I'm here to share my passion for food. You see, I believe food can make you smile. Food can bring back memories of childhood, anniversaries, favourite birthdays and more. Food can change your mood instantly. But food is simple. So, my job is to show you how easy it is to prepare it properly. My philosophy is simple - treat the ingredients with respect. Get the freshest produce you can and let them speak fothemselves. I hate food that is overstyled and overworked. Sure, there is a place for "pretty" food but if you buy high quality and keep it simple trust me, you're off to a good start.

So now you know why I'm here. Let's try figure out what you're doing here. Maybe you are clueless in the kitchen. Maybe you are awesome and want to be better. Maybe you love eating out as much as I do but want to try something new. Hopefully we can help each other. You see, as well as sharing recipe ideas I'll be giving my opinion on restaurants I've visited, throwing out a few news stories, interviewing a featured chef of the month and listing hot new places as they open. The food community in this country is growing every day and I just want to be a part of it. Here's to the start of a beautiful friendship.

Cheers,
Jamie Who

No comments: