Stuff you'll need to make 2 large smoothies:
- 1 pomegranate
- 2 small tubs of fat free yoghurt
- A handful of your favourite nuts (raw)
- A handful of raspberries
- A dash of honey
- Half a cup of milk
- A few ice blocks
What to do:
1. Empty the yoghurt into a blender and add all the ingredients except the pomegranate.
2. Cut the pomegranate in half. Empty the one half's seeds into the blender by hitting the back of the fruit with a wooden spoon. Get aggressive her, you need to give it a good smack to get the good stuff out. Squeeze the juice out too. Empty the other half's seeds out and put them aside.
3. Blend everything together. When it has the right consistency, pour into two large glasses and garnish with the remaining pomegranate and maybe an extra swirl of honey if you want it.
Drink it up. It will taste awesome and you will feel amazing knowing how good it is for you.