Leg of lamb is soooo last season. Next time you're planning to have people over you should seriously consider a shoulder of lamb. It's cheaper, tastier and a lot more interesting. What I love most about it is that when it's cooked you can easily tear the layer of fat away from the meat and chuck it, making this recipe a lot healthier than most lamb dishes.
- One large shoulder of lamb
- About 12 cloves of garlic, skin on
- 10 - 12 sprigs of rosemary
- 8 anchovy fillets, roughly chopped
- 1 butternut, peeled and cubed
- A packet of spinach